Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Get Your Hate On

The Right Wing is showing its true character. Consider this:



I don't really know where to begin with this.
First, it uses "Iranians" as an insult. Iranians are identified as Communists, terrorists, what have you.
Second, it uses the emblem of the Organization of Iranian People's Fedai Guerillas. I haven't fact-checked whether which, if any, of the dozen factions this group has splintered into has endorsed this "bourgeois politician," but I'll wager it's exactly zero.
Third, the designers of this preposterous fraud are anonymous. Why do these racists prefer to do their dirty work in the dark? Guess they're not real proud of themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Communist is not an insult.
Communist is an honor!!
I am proud to be Communist!!!
Fadayees are not terrorist.
Fadayees are guerillas!
If I wear the fadayyee arm I am arrested and killed without questioning.
What do these idiots think, that Islamic republic are Communist?!